My ANT+ Stick is not working:
1. Click Start on your PC
2. Search for Device Manager
3. Plug in the ANT+ Stick and wait for the screen to refresh
4. Device Manager screen should display -- "libusb-win32 devices"
5. If you don’t see "libusb-win32 devices" , then the Ant stick has not been recognized , and may be faulty.
6. If this happens try another USB port on your PC
7. If the next USB Port doesn’t recognize the ANT+ Stick , then try this again on another Windows PC.
8. If the ANT+ Stick is not recognised on a 2nd PC --- then the ANT+ Stick is Faulty and needs to replaced
Contact us - or purchase a new one online at https://www.isandler.co.za/shop/tanita-scales-body-fat-monitors/accessories-and-software-download/ant-usb-stick-detail